Friday, April 23, 2010

Bitchy Stitcher Confidential

A couple people have left rather tantalizing comments, both of which required a direct response - except there was no way to contact them except by leaving a follow-up comment. If your account is not set up to provide an email address to me when you comment, I won't be able to email you back, and if you don't have a blog or don't have an email on your blog - well, you see where I'm going with this.

So, sorry for the uninteresting business, folks, but I need to address a couple things:

Confidential to Lisa Marie: Were you serious with that offer? If so, could you email me? Email is harperland at mac dot com.

Confidential to Traci: Please email (harperland at mac dot com) me so I can get more details about what you want. I'd prefer to send you a pdf that has exactly what I want on it, so that I have assurance the correct info is being distributed. But I'd love to have you distribute it at your quilt show and I'm honored that you asked!

Thanks for your patience, everyone. I have some actual sewing to show you soon!

2 comments:

Lisa Sipes said...

Email: SENT!

Traci said...

thanks Meghan, I got the PDF from your post. My group will love this!! Too funny!